View Single Post
Old 04-30-2003, 04:41 AM   #37
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

*Annun enters in* Middle Age Club? Doesn't sound quite right... *takes a closer look* Ah, now I see! This is the place for me after all. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Quote:
I am 22, and I read LOTR less than a year ago. The movie is what prompted me to read the books & now they are my favorite ever! I have also read The Hobbit & The Silmarillion...
Tigerlily, we have a lot in common! I'm too in my "tweens" ("as the hobbits called the irresponsible twenties between childhood and coming of age at thirty-three."), 22 in 17 days to be exact. I read the LOTR last autumn (it took me about a week) after seeing the FOTR on video. And after that there was no turning back... Now I have read the Hobbit, the Silmarillion and parts of Unfinished Tales and Lost Tales (and the Lay of Atrou and Itroun). Reading thru the whole HoM-E series is my next goal along with reading the LOTR in English (I have read all the books, except the Lost Tales, in Finnish).

Well, I think that's about it and most likely more than you cared to know. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]