View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 01:22 PM   #255
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I'm not sure if we should dwell too much on this but I got an idea while having a cigarette I think should be voiced as well so that everyone's aware of the possibility.

So two people died last Night. The one killed by the BQ and the other by the wolf team. Or is it so? Maybe this time, but maybe not every Night?

Looking at the disadvantage of the village from the beginning I have somehow thought all the time that the role of the WQ will involve an ability to do personal kills at Night as well. It would be a double-edged sword and some would use it very sparingly - but then others... I happen to remember my own game a long time back where Anguirel had this special Night-killing ability and he killed someone every Night of the game and finally championed the good ones to victory killing more baddies singlehanded than the village did with their lynches...

So looking at motives behind the kills last Night and further down the road should probably include an "baddie-motive-error-factor" - like later in the game if someone tries to fit the kills together and doesn't seem to get the pieces in order it might be that our WQ has something to do with them and not only the baddies...

Okay, now back to the data...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote