View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 01:37 PM   #276
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
yesterDay's votes

1. Menel for McCaber.
He didn't say much all day. The vote itself is neither suspicious nor innocent.

2. Nerwen for Volo.
Her case was bad, but then, she didn't have any better, as far as I can see. Neither suspicious nor innocent.

3. Boro for meee!
Known innocentish vote.

4. Durelin for meee!
Maybe others need to judge whether her reasoning was good or not. To me, it's bad, but I feel like I'm biased. The vote placement isn't worrying, I think.

5. Rikae for Boro.
Follows her earlier suspicion. Nothing alarming here, especially since later she urged others to follow her vote.

6. Mith for Rikae.
This vote confuses me. I don't know why Mith plays so nervously and alarmed. I don't think it's wolvish, though.

7. McCaber for Volo.
Known innocentish vote.

8. Lily for meee!
Urged me twice to explain myself, and when I did, she didn't bother to say a thing about it and just voted me. Her last words sound very wolvish to me:
Quote:
And if you start accusing me of joining a bandwaggon then I suggest you go and reread my posts from toDay. (Sorry - just had to say that.)
It not only sounds wolvish, it also makes no sense to refer to her earlier suspicion, because it relied on my explanation and was therefore outdated. Unless she explains herself very convincingly, she's my top suspect for toDay.

9. Volo for McCaber.
Voted for the only one he saw as an alternative to himself and me. He was against trying to lynch Menel, which is something to keep in mind should we prove one of them guilty at some later point.

10. Lommy for Volo.
I think she overdid her "Who will I voooooooooooooooote?" yesterDay. She's another one who claimed to be interested in voting Menel but didn't do it because there was no support (at the time she said it, Menel could have gotten four votes: hers, Volo's, Nogrod's and mine). The way Volo declined to go this way was less suspicious (I doubt you can do it) opposed to Lommy's "No Menel-support? Oh, well..."

11. Nogrod for McCaber.
Wise choice at the time, I think. He was sufficiently suspicious of me before to make a plausible (objectively) case and vote for me. He didn't. I know Wolfgrod could pull this off, but for now I'll consider him likely innocent.

12. Me for McCaber.
Definitely not my first choice, but preferable to my own passing away.

And now I need to go and think about the deaths of the night.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote