View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #3494
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Legate, good post. I like playing with different people because they make characters react in ways that maybe I wouldn't have it. This definitely turned the tables on Saeryn and for a minute I didn't know how she'd respond. I almost had her walk away, but I thought I'd give you another chance of saying something.
You're welcome. Now I posted, and seems we also got one question from Scyrr's past answered - i.e., how he got to Athanar's service in the first place.

Also, for further reference, if anything happens outside (now I don't know how likely it is, but still counting on that possibility), if Falco and/or Scyld want to rush in, then I think it would be funny (but absolutely logical) if Hilderinc/Tyrdda did the same at the same point (so, just for further reference, in case such a thing happened and LMP or somebody were to post, you could write your post counting on that happening).

Quote:
P.S. I'm pretty sure there are some characters who aren't over-reacting. I don't think Thornden has over-reacted about anything recently, and Eodwine seems pretty calm with things...Athanar's been cool lately, too. Coenred is a pretty level headed chap...so, yeah, I'd say we have quite a few characters that aren't. The only problem is, it's the over-reacting ones that we hear about.
Yes, well, but then again, that's where the "action" comes from, right?

Of the "overreacting" people, I think Hilderinc in general isn't overreacting either - except for that one thing with the sheep-pen. I think he is more like, hmm, I wouldn't call that overreacting, but approaching stuff from wrong angles, so to say. Very often misinterpreting stuff (remembering even the initial fiasco when he kept thinking - actually, I think he had never been corrected on that issue - that it was Erbrand and not - whichever one it was - Matrim - who caused the brawl on the day of Athanar's arrival. What a pity this won't probably get to show at any point anymore).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories