View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 02:10 AM   #426
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
I must say that regardless of Kath's death, it is very reassuring to see Hui here with more concrete info. And Hui, I really like that you are trying to confirm and be clear about things - please stick with that. If Soriman is innocent (I assume this is deduced based on the Dead info revelations), that helps a lot, as in these numbers it's a big part of the equation. And the Pitch thing is also presumably deduced in a similar manner, but it is not as definite.

Which however once again makes me unhappy about Morsul jumping to vote immediately, and without even having others appear. Though given the circumstances (and especially sally's guilt), I find it less likely that you'd be a Wolf. YesterDay it would have been a bold move, but it would have to be a very well-thought conspiracy to bus sally first and now use the same system toDay, on top of that using something the Ghost said. But that still does not mean it cannot be wrong.

So, I absolutely want to hear something from everybody, also because now that is the info that will be crucial in the future Days (if we get there). Especially as the numbers go down.

I'll try to quickly read through Kath, even though given that she had not revealed, I expect she likely didn't dream much of any Wolves. Presume to be back in a bit.

EDIT: x-ed with The Ghost
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote