View Single Post
Old 10-06-2002, 02:18 PM   #160
Faye Took
Shade of Carn Dûm

Faye Took has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Faye Took
Sting

*****SHIRE******

Odo finally got up around noon. He stood up almost falling over. Everything was swirling and whirling around him.'Owww!' he cried holding his head. He staggered over to where his cloak was hung up and swung it over his shoulder and clipped on his brooch.

Odo slowly walked down the stairs afraid he was going to fall. His eyes where very droopy and red. He walked over to the bar and sat on a empty chair. He wrapped his cloak around him. Barliman saw Odo and greeted him. 'Well if it isn't the drinking champion!' Barliman chuckled. Odo looked at him rather annoyed. 'What can I get for you my lad.' Odo slowly raised his head. 'Nothing please.' Barliman shrugged his shoulders and began to clean the used muggs.

A man took a seat next to Odo. It was Harry. 'Heres your money you little runt.' He threw a big brown bag of coins on the table, and left. Odo opened the bag. There must have been 100 coins in there. Odo smiled and began to giggle, then his giggles turned into laughs. 'Take that.' he said softly to himself.

[ October 06, 2002: Message edited by: Faye Took ]