View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 04:33 PM   #43
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots Ahhh...the sweet smell of our first victory!!

Announcer: Welcome back to the Second Age Survivor brought to you by Swallow Hard, your cure for all gall bladder complains. Remember, when you have excess gall, use Swallow Hard. And we’re back to the action. I’m joined here in the booth by Bob. Bob, what is your take on the action?

Color Commentator: Well Cliff, the main development has been the reformation of the Saucie/Kuru Alliance of DOOM! This limping juggernaut may or may not have a discernable impact on the course of the game. They are currently offering a spot to the Elector Lalaith. This would simply involve the three of them combining votes until such time as they all ran out of mutually agreeable targets for eviction. At that point they will undoubtedly turn on each other. However, by that point they will probably have burned through about five or six candidates that they don’t like. (did you get all that Lalaith? ) Kuruharan is currently hoping that Holbytlass will put in an appearance because he has a deal to propose.

Oh yes, and there may have been a successful eviction or some rot like that, I can't be bothered with following the details when I'm analyzing the game.

Meanwhile, whether or not the Alliance of DOOM has a discernable impact on the voting, they are already succeeding in annoying Anguirel and the phantom. This has been great for the ratings.

Announcer: And why is that Bob?

Color Commentator: (Where is my Martini James Bond?!! Somebody is going to be fired for this!!!)…ahem, sorry. The viewers find the spectacle of the phantom losing it to be irresistible. When he starts cracking up (and we are seeing signs of this) he has a tendency to sometimes become hysterical, which is hysterical. The viewers love hilarity. He also is one of the top targets on H.A.G.’s hit list because he is a male chauvinist. Anything that annoys him is good in their eyes. (They also resent the fact that he won’t try to seduce them…but I won’t say anything about that because we’ll be sued again.) F.A.T. and R.E.A.L. F.A.T. also (oddly enough) can agree on the fact that they don’t like him because he is better looking and more successful with the ladies than they are.

Announcer: (That git!)

Color Commentator: They are just green with envy. Uhh…Cliff, you don’t look so good…turning an interesting shade of teal…

Announcer: Nonsense! The phantom is more than welcome to see our show and watch our commercials.

Sideline Reporter: THE PHANTOM?!! Did you say the phantom?!! He’s watching now?!! And I’m without my leather!!!

Announcer: No fair, I’ve never seen you in your lea…

SSSHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

Director: We interrupt this program to give a stern talking to in the general direction of the broadcast team about proper behavior, and to get the stiff drinks out of the booth. We will take advantage of this opportunity to show a few more hours of commercials.

BAWH-HAWH-HAWH-HAWH!!!