View Single Post
Old 04-07-2002, 03:18 PM   #24
Lothiriel Silmarien
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lothiriel Silmarien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I can make a guess-maybe it's like the women of Haradrim and in the East. It says (I forget which book I as reading-pretty sure it was Unfinished Tales)But anyway,it says that the women from the East and the Haradrim women were very man-like and they could fight too. They used to live around Mirkwood or something and the men who lived there would try and burn their homes or something and the women would actually fight back. Cuz they were big and beastly-like. That's probably how the women orcs are if there are any-beastly and easily mistaken for the men. Who knows, maybe there were women orcs fighting in The Lord of the Rings. My only other guess is that orcs are bred how Saruman made the Uruk-Hai. I know it says that orcs were once elves, tortured and all that, but maybe when Morgoth made orcs, he changed something to make them multiply in different ways. Which is a pretty bizzare thing and most likely isn't the way! By the way, I hope there are no orc women because that is a very distubing thought!! Who would wanna do that with an orc, even if they are orcs themself!!! Ew...disturbing.Oh!!! Maybe if there are no orc women, the orcs multiply from the women of Haradrim or something like that. Which is yet another disturbing thought but maybe that was it.