View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 03:27 PM   #103
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Thumbs up

Nog, the narrations have been spectacular throughout, and this was a perfect endnote.

Brinn - you were incredible! I know I remember a few QT-wolf 'haha what if Brinn is the Seer' moments, but I don't think I ever seriously suspected you. That was a virtuoso performance. (But - arrrgh! If I'd only voted the other way on Day 1, this would have been a totally different game!)

Team Infector - sorry for dying on you so soon! It made for a much less stressful game for me, chilling with the Cobbler I. The QT-bar, but I would probably have been more help among the living.

The best part of the game, at least from my side, was the day or two when the QT was emphatically convinced BoroWolf was the Seer...

I know Team Wolf have planned all along to release our night-chats; Boro, as Last Wolf Standing are you okay with your chat being published? I should be able to get stable versions of both up pretty quickly.

Great game, everyone! Even if I spent half of it with the Cutiennocents studiously ignoring me.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote