View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 05:25 AM   #179
Arien
Shade of Carn Dûm

Arien has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Arien
Question

Ah, I have fixed it!

I guess that is what happens when you post in the morning! [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Right to the game:

Quote:
WE ARE HERE: After their escape they come upon a river, rushing too fast for any to swim and to wide for any to jump. They must find a way to get across...

On the other side awaits darker things that were not able to cross the river into the brighter parts of the realm. They are immediately attacked by orcs...

After a narrow defeat, they find sanctuary in a cave before torrential, black rains pound the forest. This floods the river and causes more problems for the elves that they circumvent only just...

They are now very close to Dol Guldur. It is now only a matter of days...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We will decide when the time comes what they find or do not find at Dol Guldur.

If you want to add some more obstacles for us to encounter post your idea here and either Arien or I will approve and add it to the Outline.
We are staying the night in the clearing, then in the morning we will pack up and be off to meet the river [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .

I think we should have left the clearing and be heading for the river around Thursday night, so we can get to the river around Friday/ Saturday.......Its that ok? Good! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ August 27, 2003: Message edited by: Arien ]