Thread: Thank you!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 10:59 AM   #20
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
And so good to see you again, Inzil, I missed you! Many wights are in the Barrow-Downs facebook group, and I was genuinely worried I'd never see the others again.
I missed you too! I almost was moved to get a new FB account (having deleted mine years ago) just so I could find out what was up with the forum, but other things held me back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Glad to see you found your way back so fast Inzil! We were worrying about you and Nerwen and other non-facebook using barrow residents and how are we ever going to get back in touch with you/ let you know what's going on!
I was checking on a regular basis, hoping to see the forum's return. When I saw the 'test' status, I started looking every day. Then, when I saw the updates over the past several days, I knew Day would indeed come again.