Thread: Thank you!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 09:29 AM   #14
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
1420!

'Well, I never expected to see any of your faces again, and that's a fact! Going off into the 'net like that, with those spambots around and all. But I'm glad to see you, and none more than The Barrow-Wight!'

Just had to channel my inner Butterbur there.

Around the first of February I started having doubts that this place would return, and by April I'd pretty much decided I had to come to terms with that idea that it was gone for good. Before, when there had been periods of a day or two I hadn't been able to access it, I had wondered just how large of a hole there would be in my daily life if this forum disappeared, and the last few months I've learned the unpleasant answer.
But now I'm just pleased to no end that it's back. Thanks much to the BW, who cares enough for this old dusty barrow to put forth so much time, effort, and silver pennies to keep it running.

Here's to another 15 years (at least)!