View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #1954
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I had a dream where I managed to finally get out of Toronto to a place with Downers. I believe it was somewhere in the States, south of Toronto. TeaGEW and Agan were there, and some other Downers made the trip, so it was a kind of minimoot. TeaGEW and I went to see the town, or something, because we were gone for the day. When we came back Agan informed us that Squatter and Rune spontaneously came there just to meet us. Since the trip was unexpected they could only come for a day, and therefore had to leave again before we came back. We felt really bad about it.

Then it was evening time, and all the Downers, as well as several people from RL and some who I don't know from anywhere sat around the table. We were waiting for supper, and to pass time I proposed a game of WW. We briefly explained the rules to the non-Downers. We decided we will have 2 wolves, a cobbler, a Seer, and a Ranger. I took out a sheet of paper and started writing out names with roles next to them. Then I tore the paper into strips (each one had one name and one role) and handed them out to people (ask my subconscience why I had to go through that illogical role selection process), which kinda made me the mod. I remember that Legate, Boro, and Agan had special roles (I'm quite certain that Boro was a wolf), and almost all of the non-Downers were ordos.

I'm dreaming about moots again. Would anyone please slap some sense into my subconscience?