View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:53 AM   #1945
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I just woke up from another dream, which was semi-ww and semi-real.

skipwolf was a very clever wolf, and he drew unsuspecting Lommyordo to his side. Nogrod was furious, and he knew skip for what he was, and wanted to ++slay him. He approached skip with a sword, but skip laughed in his face and ++threw the ball back in his court, and the trusting Lommy took skip's side. Chaos reined - everyone threw accusations, and no one got more than 2-3 votes, though there were many people (I think sally was killed and there was lots of blood). Then the cunning skip grabbed Lommy and they eloped to Guelph (a city in Ontario), and only then did Lommy begin to suspect something in him, and she regretted their flight. In the meantime, Nog was organizing a quest to save the maiden in distress and to defeat the evil wolf.

It was all very romantic. There were lots of swords.