View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:11 PM   #1938
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
I had a dream last night that Bęthberry made a facebook event for a midwest-moot and put me in charge. I kept insisting this was a bad idea because when I'm in charge it ends with everyone drunk on vodka and rum eating cheese and crackers. I'm pretty sure I even cried, but she refused to be swayed by my tears, judging them inadequate for getting out of planning a moot.

I woke up feeling miserable and a little mad at Bęthberry. And then I thought a midwest-moot would be fun, but I'd need to bribe someone to plan it because it'll end in drunk BDers stuffed on crackers and cheese if I do.
Me, me made a Downer miserable?

It's simple. Delegate, delegate, delegate. I've already shown you that in your dream.

Have all the European Downers who are coming bring their fine European cheeses. And get them to bring which board game each wants to inflict on the rest of us. Threaten to take them to a hockey game if they don't. Promise them a car chase out of Blues Brothers and then send them off on an adventure to watch the fog come in on little cat feet. If there's as much drinking and cheese as you think might happen, it should be easy to see those cat feet.