View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:58 AM   #1928
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
I dreamed that the NewFinland Moot crew was preparing to set off for a month-long road trip. We were trying to get everything packed, but chaos reigned: Squatter, dressed in a tight-fitting red jacket, was dealing out souvenir chocolates and trying to translate their names into Finnish; Hookbill managed to hang Lommy's old teddy bear from a lamp without anyone noticing (though when we did, it was not very hard to guess who was behind it); and Oddwen revealed that she was actually from Norway and confused us further by speaking Norwegian. Also, I was worried that I'd forget my pocket handkerchief.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote