View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 02:41 AM   #37
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Pipe

29 October, lunchtime

Niluial laughed at Melody. “Now, now Niluial, it is obvious you are into my brother” Melody said with a smirk.
“Oh melody you look way too far into things. Your brother is just a hobbit with good looks and a big ego! How could I like him?”
“Well I think you do! You act like it and I heard that you were quite jealous at the picnic the other day when you saw Lilly and Tom together” Melody said.
“Ok I’ve had quite enough of this! You are making something out of nothing, just drop it” Niluial demanded. “Now let’s talk about those flowers in your garden!”
Melody rolled her eyes. “Oh and that Josh is into you too! I think so. Have you seen the way he looks at you? I am quite jealous of you Niluial, you have the looks and that dazzling smile which every lad falls for! Except my brother” Melody said looking around. “Please can we drop this awful subject!” Niluial said, turning red.
They both sat pocking their food with their forks.

"Hello Niluial" Josh said as he walked up behind Niluial. She around turned, then smiled. Josh blinked and looked as if he was in a trance. Niluial laughed and hugged Josh “talk of the devil!” Niluial said with a giggle. "Could you help me pack?" Josh asked, looking pale. "I'm afraid I'm not very practical. I don't know what to take!"

Niluial thought for a second. Now what if Melody was right, all I need is to lead Josh on. But then again Niluial you must admit you can feel that attraction for Josh coming over you. What if Tom is just an infatuation?

Niluial nodded and smiled. "I'm worried myself" she said slowly. Then Niluial brightened up. "Perhaps we should find Tim? He would know, I'm sure he would" "No, it might take forever to find him. Or he might not even be around. He might have had to do something at the last minute or..." Josh trailed off, then sighed. Niluial looked at Josh as though he had gone crazy. Now what was this about? “We could try to look for him if you really want" Josh said glumly. Niluial felt bad and hated seeing Josh upset. “Uh, no we don’t really need Tom. I am sure we can pack by ourselves.” Niluial said with a sigh. She just really didn’t want to fall inlove with anyway yet. Infatuations were good, but love just breaks hearts.

“Niluial picked up her basket with muffins inside. “Did someone give those muffins to you? Or did you make them” Josh asked curiously. “No I never made them. They are from Tom Grass, he loves giving and making me things! Niluial smiled at josh as they walked out the hall.

Niluial walked into Joshes cosy home and she handed Josh her coat which he hung up on the coat hanger. “What a lovely home you have. And it smells lovely too” Niluial said sniffing the air. Josh laughed “the flowers from outside have a strong fragrance which makes my home smell lovely!”
“Oh I must have some of your flowers then” Niluial said with a giggle. Niluial followed Josh to his bedroom and she looked around. “I never thought you would have such a nice home. I have been to many hobbits homes and they were all pretty scruffy.” Josh opened his cupboard and they both sat on the bed for about fifteen minutes laughing and decided which clothes were going and which clothes weren’t.

Josh closed his bag and looked up to Niluial “Thank you for your help. But I better go help you pack now!”
“Oh that would be great! And then we could have some tea in my garden! I have worked hard in my garden and I think it’s time I show it off” Niluial said as she winked at Josh. Josh handed her, her coat. And they both walked out his home.

Niluial opened her door and sighed. “Emily, Emily” Niluial called her maid.
Emily walked through the door. “Won’t you boil some water? And heat up a cake?” Niluial asked. Emily nodded and walked off.

Once they had finishes packing they both sat outside sipping tea and eating cake. “Oh that cake was perfect if you don’t mind me saying” Niluial said.
“Yes perfect! Well I must be off. I remembered I have to fetch my knife from the blacksmith” Josh said.
“Oh, well I’ll see you later then” Niluial smiled at Josh and kissed him on the cheek. “Bye for now” Niluial shouted as Josh left her home. She waved and closed the wooden door.

[ September 21, 2003: Message edited by: Niluial ]