Thread: Resistance RPG
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2003, 04:29 PM   #29
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Ring

Niluial watched Josh, he looked nervous and was fidgeting a lot. He must be very worried about the adventure she thought.
"Are...are you worried?" Dury asked.
"Not really" Niluial answered.
"Me neither" Josh replied, pulling his gaze up to Niluial’s face. Niluial smiled again.

Josh was just about to say something when Paladin said aloud “My, my! Time for dinner already. Well, I'm sure you'll all want to be on your way!” All the hobbits stood up chatting to one another as they walked out the room.
Niluial stood up “Goodbye” she said. Dury and Josh looked at her both smiling. Niluial turned around and was about to walk away when Josh said "Niluial, would you... um, I mean, would you like to um... pack together tomorrow?"
Niluial thought for second, why not? A new friend for the adventure, I need some friends and he seems really nice! "Alright" Niluial replied. "I will see you tomorrow." Niluial said smiling, she winked at Josh and walked out the room.

Niluial brushed her hair while humming a tune. The bright stars in the sky caught her eyes and she walked over to the window. She looked out the window and could see the Took residence in the distance, the windows were lit up. She thought about Tim for a while and about his silly new crush on pathetic Lilly Boldger. Niluial let out a sigh. She remembered that she was going to meet Josh in the morning. She thought about Josh for a while and how Josh acted so strangely at Paladins meeting. Niluial climbed into bed and read a few pages of her book, she then blew out her candle and fell fast asleep.

[ September 16, 2003: Message edited by: Niluial ]