View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 07:32 AM   #25
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
The Eye

28 October

Niluial grabbed her coat and ran outside in a scurry. “Well fashionably late” Niluial murmured to herself. Niluial had been invited to a picnic by Minna Fields a good friend of hers. Niluial had known Minna Fields for most of her life. Though they were not that close they liked being in each others company. Niluial stopped running after a while for she thought it was pointless to run she was already late!

“Aha, there they all are” Niluial said as she saw the hobbits and the picnic layout. Niluial ran to them “sorry I’m late!” Niluial said with a sheepish smile.
“We are not surprised” said Minna Fields with a smiling face! Niluial walked off to the picnic layout and grabbed an apple! As she bit into the appel she saw Tim. She gasped as “ Lilly Boldger” she hissed. Lilly was sitting right next to Tim giggling and smiling. Niluial had never liked Lilly Boldger, she always did better than Niluial in everything. “And now she’s after Tim. I already know who is going to win” Niluial said with a sigh. Lilly Boldger wasn’t prettier than Niluial and she wasn’t better. She just wasn’t clumsy and forgetful like Niluial which made Lilly look elegant and graceful like a swan.

Niluial was miserable and was not having fun at the picnic anymore. She spoke to Lara Fields about the journey for Paladins Leaf. As they were talking about it Niluial kept looking over at Tim and Lilly and a wave of jealousy would come over her. It was silly to be jealous but it was understandable. Niluial had wanted Tim to be with her for years but he never really took note of her. Other hobbits would love to be with Niluial. Why didn’t Tim want her?

It was the end of the picnic and Niluial sat on a rock even after everyone left. Get a grip of yourself Niluial thought. She stood up and put her coat on. Suisun Treeblossom waved at Niluial in the far distance; Niluial waved back and put on a false smile. “Maybe I should go see my good Melody (Tims sister) I need some cheering up and she does always make me smile” Niluial said to herself. Niluial walked to the Took residence and picked flowers on the way.

Niluial knocked hard on the beautifully carven wooden door. “Melody its me!” Niluial shouted. The door opened and Melody stood there with a stunned face. “Weren’t you going on the journey too?” Melody asked.
“Yes, why?” Niluial said knowing something had gone wrong.
“First its Tim and now its you! You were on that stupid picnic weren’t you? Niluial you have missed the important meeting!” Melody said sounding aggravated!
“I am not everyone’s baby sitter. Now off you go! You shouldn’t be too far behind Tim, now shoo!” Melody hissed. Niluial was always late or forgot about something it makes no difference she thought. Well at least someone ells is late!

I wonder if trouble always finds me or if I find trouble, Niluial thought while walking to Paladins house. As she entered the door a strange fellow dressed in a suit asked “And you are?”
“I don’t even know who I am” Niluial said miserably to the strange fellow. He looked at her with and let out a grunt “I have no time for this!” he moaned
“Oh, my name is Niluial Brandywine!” Niluial exclaimed.
“Brandywine? Isn’t it Brandybuck?” the fellow said.
“I know my surname its Brandywine, ok! Just let me in” she snapped at him. He let her in. She hung her coat on the wooden coat hanger and sighed. “Well I better go see Paladin” She muttered to herself

She walked in the room and the meeting was still going. “Not that late" she said happily to everyone. They all burst out laughing! The only chair available was next to Tim she sighed and walked over. As much as she liked Tim she was a little frustrated! Tim spoke to her (like always) in a decent manner. He never seemed to flirt with her just talk. Niluial saw Josh watching her. He was sitting all alone and he looked lonely. Josh got up and sat next to Dury one of the oldest hobbits that was going on the adventure, Josh looked like he was trying to make conversation but it was no use. Dury and Falco would probably be in charge seeing that they are the oldest and they were wise. Niluial got up and walked over to Josh. “Uh, hi Josh! I am Niluial, I believe we met before, though it was a rushed conversation for we were interrupted by Melody, if I recall correctly” Niluial said with a smile showing off her beautiful white teeth.

[ September 09, 2003: Message edited by: Niluial ]