View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 04:25 AM   #9
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Silmaril

Wow! Thanks all for posting! This is a great response. I'll go through each of you:

TheRulingRing: Get back to me, I’ll wait for you

Manardariel: Your post is great! Thankyou for offering to be a secondary character! They are not as common in the RPGs Ive seen. Fiona is a wonderful character and I am glad to accept her. I’ll stick your post in as soon as Ive gotten time to do it. In the future Id also like to work on you showing a first hand experience of the Wild Men raid, and maybe a childs view of the sanctuary of the Swan Lady [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Annunfuiniel: Good stuff! I await your first post! If you could, try to add a declaration from King Elessar, I would like to show Taralphiel’s influence in recruiting Men of Gondor, not them simply showing up. Thankyou

Burzdol: Good! A man of Rohan! Just a few hints though. Illisit being a wanderer doesn’t highlight the fact that these are armies of the Free Peoples. Is it possible that he could have found out about a need and gone to King Eomer, who subsequently sent him there? This would still mean he is a wanderer, but with a greater sense of purpose. Also, Taralphiel is not at Calembel, only Laurel. I must’ve confused you. Sorry! Just fix it up and post it in discussion. Ill stick it in with the other first posts when I have all my characters.

Aylwen: Love Jess! A shieldmaiden or two will definitely not go astray. Laurel needs someone to keep her company. Welcome aboard. Again, maybe a bit clearer on the King of Gondor’s orders. If you would like, one of your brothers comes with you as a representative?

Okay, so we have so far… Two representatives from Gondor, two from Rohan. Six more at the most. And four elves. Also, the subject of love interests has been mentioned to me by others. Just let me know your preferences. However, it cannot overwhelm the stories objectives.

Also, the RPG itself is not up. Once that happens, I’ll copy your posts in myself in a god order. Hopefully by then we should have a greater number!

Thankyou all again!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Taralphiel