Old 02-26-2003, 08:57 PM   #6
Burzdol
Shade of Carn Dûm

Burzdol has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Hi!

Name:Ilisit Scron

Race:Man [Rohan]

Description: Ilist is normal height for a Rohanian, about 6'. He has blazing blue eyes and shoulder length black hair. This man dress in all black pants, shirt, and cloak. He carries a long elven sword [given to him by an elf] and Rivendell long bow and arrows. Thrust in his belt is a self-made dirk.

Background:Being born in a royal Rohan family, this man was part of the Rohan King's Guard. When both parents died he went off to become a ranger. From then he has been raveling for about 11 years. Hehas a very large sense of adventure and came for just that.

First Post:

King Eomer had sent on this journey. Ever since he went back to Gondor from the wild of Middle Earth he was expected to be for the Guard. Since he had been in the Rohanian Guard he was expected to do the same for Gondor. The man was a wanderer before this, but now had to do this. Should have just stayed in the wild. And I probably shouldn't have left my group. Heck, I shouldn't have left Rohan, I could have been a Rider.

Laurel was waiting for him and the others as Ilisit rode up. His black horse halted at the woman before him. The ranger dismounted his horse and greeted the kind woman. The first thing he noticed was her green eyes.

"Hello, Laurel. I thank you for inviting me to come," He said as they shook hands.

The woman led him into a small room to wait for the rest. His sword at his side clanked against the wall as he sat on the floor. He had hoped that his training in the Guard would help him on this quest he was about to embark on. The man waited for the rest of his group. He would probably get a lecture from them, but didn't care very much. His mind trailed into different things as slumber slowly overtook his blazing blue eyes.

[ March 06, 2003: Message edited by: Burzdol ]