View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 10:36 AM   #4
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Hi!
I´m new in Rohan, so I´d be happy with a secondary Character... a villager. A village child that is.
Here´s the profile, and first post. Hope you like it!

Name: Fiona
From: A rather large village in the Swan Wood, near the river Ringolo, that has once already been attacked by the raiders.
Race: Human
Looks: flaming red hair (always messy), fierce blue eyes, lots of freckels, rather tall for her age, her clothes (prefarbly pants, but she´s forced to at least sometimes wear dresses) are always ripped or wrecked in some way, because she is so wild

Character: a fierce tomboy. The youngest of 4 Children (1 sister, rest brothers), she quickly realized that fists sometimes are the best way to settle an argument. She only does things she really sees a nescessarity to- or might catch a beating if she won´t. Loves nature, the woods and fields and has a strong dislike for her older sister Rian, who wants to turn her into a "little lady", which she never wants to be. Will rather eat herself that cry in front of others. You could chop her hand off and she´s say "Man, that was fun". With her friends she also frequently plays jokes on other people, and her courage is a legend among the other kids. Even the boys are scared of her. Still, Fiona is a caring *girl* who loves all animals and has an enourmous heart.

So, was that ok? I´ll make a first post ASAP, ok?