View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 06:32 PM   #118
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Not that clearly to me. What role would you say he was playing?

I tried to explain yesterDay, but maybe I was a bit too brief. I had pinned Boro as probably the cobbler for most of the Day (hence, like I said, not our main concern) when I remembered a situation where a suspected Borowolf acted extra nonsensically and was given a pass as probably the cobbler while the real cobbler (me) was lynched instead. (Nog's Lost Philosophers game, in which you played IIRC). I may have been guilty of some tunnel vision by the time I voted.

Oh well. Wasn't I allowed to suspect anybody but Rune on D1? This is easy to say with hindsight.

Of course you were, I'm not trying to tell you how to play. I do think it's a bit odd that you'd go so hard after someone you thought was exactly Moon Moon, though. And hindsight or not, it does, from this side, look as though you didn't want to lynch Rune.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote