View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 02:44 PM   #89
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Picking a third party in this instance made him look better to several people, which is the opposite of a cobbler's job description.
Arguably true. My theory was that he wasn't sure which of the two candidates at that point mighy be a wolf, and lynching a wolf is really against the job description.

That does inspire the related thought that Wolf Sally wouldn't go out of her way to clear BoroMoon, which puts a big hole through my theory. I still find you suspicious.

Quote:
So yes, a Moonomir is a different beast entirely, and if Boro is our special fluffy friend, I'm giving him a pass, but after all, our goal is to rid ourselves of wolves, not....well, this guy.
Absolutely. BoroMoon as a theory is only worth following if we think it'll lead to a wolf. I was all ready to lay it aside until the Sally-Boro notion ocurred to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Ok. Huey strikes me as suspicious.

As Sally said easy first vote.
I'm guessing these two thoughts are connected? Yes, I did drop the first vote for RuneWolf - after also being the first person to find him suspicious, and pursuing those suspicions all day.

Quote:
But there's also Inzil's death now it could have been an easy no trace kill but not gonna lie, if I were in the wolf's shoes I'd had taken me(Morsul) out. I literally didn't post so there'd REALLY be nothing to go on.

Inzil also seemed to push on Boro a bit... worried about making a band wagon or just misdirection?
At this point I think we're at three or four theories on Zil's death:

-As a possible seer, which would either point at Boro (or me, I guess) as guilty, or at Pitch as innocent.

-As the person who secured Rune's death, making him the closest thing to a confirmed innocent around.

-As an untraceable kill, which would suggest one of the quiet people as the last wolf (or Pitch).

-As misdirection, which is probably a subcategory of the first.

Hmm.

I'm still suspicious of Sally, but Morsul's 'adopt and expand' reaction to Sally's semi-suspicion of me has uncomfortable resonances with Rune's behaviour at the beginning of Day One.

Pre-edit: not sure if Morsul's quoting of Rune in support makes this more or less suspect. Will think on it.

hS
Huinesoron is online now   Reply With Quote