View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 09:29 AM   #347
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
The second time my blood froze was when I read that Lottie and Kuru cast votes for each other. I just hoped nobody would point that out, because depending on the number of WWs, they could jump on that and outvote known innocents if they voted in unison.
Yeah, I got overexcited and didn't think for a second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
For practicality - I am not sure if the game was much disbalanced. One would have to play a couple of times, but look, we lynched three times and had to get two Wolves; if we didn't, we would have lost. And given that we didn't even know after their deaths that they were Wolves...
I kind of agree - the way the game ended up going gave us a shot, but I think that the wolves would have won if we had made any other choices than the ones we did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
I was not, in fact, talking about the discarded possibility of Legate being a wolf. I was talking about if he was the Herbalist!
I had, up until that moment, been convinced that you were the Herbalist, so I picked up on that and decided that Legate *must* have been the Herbalist - and that you must have been an ordo, which, well, halfway there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
You, sir, are up there with the very top Werewolfers for playing such a bold and up front game while all the while being so vital to the ultimate well-being of the Ward.

I was actually quite worried on NIGHT TWO that you were the Herbalist, but Lottie's subsequent behavior convinced me...up until the closing narration that she was.

So if that was a ploy on Lottie's part, a tip o' the hat to her (one among many the Ward owes her) for running that one.
Yes, but for the wrong person - I had thought that Kuru was the Herbalist, and since I knew I was an ordo, thought I'd better try to deflect attention a bit!