View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 12:06 PM   #260
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Question Starring: Abercombie and Shelob

After a long time without any dreams even remotley connected to the Downs it finaly happend. I had a dream about two downers, this really should not be a suprisse to me as I have been bombarding them with PM's for a while. Yes I am talking about Abercombie and Shelob.

The dream goes like this:

I am sitting in a bar with some Abercombie and Shelob after a short while some of my friends walks in to the bar and join us at out table. (I belive we had agreed to meet there) I introduce Abercombie and Shelob to my friends. After a good while on of my friends named Thomas tells us that he allso know a girl named Shelob, only that she is infact a Giant Worm. . . As soon as he has spoken those words Shelob starts to transform and within a very short time she looks exactley like I have allways pictured Glaurung. (More like a worm than the classical dragon) We then go back to talking normaly and the dream ends with Shelob still being a worm.

Now the thing that pussles me about this dream is, why wasn't Malkatoj in it. . .

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote