Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 08:25 AM   #304
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
I had a very uncomfortable dream last night...

It was set in Minas Tirith, except the city was a sand castle. Aragorn was in rule, and I'm inside what looks like a really messy hall closet. It's rather long, and there's a window there of all places. Suddenly, some guy with a really bad blonde wig pops out of the junk in the room and says that he's on a mission to steal some rare valuable medallion that's in the closet. As i'm going to walk out because this gentleman is rather weird, Aragorn throws open the door, looking rather crazed and his eyes are red. He looks at the man who's in the junk and says: "YOU...!"

Then they begin chasing each other, except aragorn is much slower due to his crown which he has to keep from falling off his head. I offer to hold while he's running about, so the chase would end and I could get out. He stops and gives me a funny look like I've said 'wear your crown like a shoe!', and throws it at me. I hits the wall, and a medallion pops out from the side. I go to pick it up and give it to them, because I really want to get out of the room, which is too small for three people now and the man with the blonde wig shoots through the air for it. I drop it, but I pick up the crown and dash through the door before i'm attacked.

Then the dream ends. It wasn't a very nice dream anyway, but at least I got a crown out of the deal...

~ Aesthete
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote