View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 09:54 AM   #94
Azaelia of Willowbottom
Shade of Carn Dûm

Azaelia of Willowbottom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Azaelia of Willowbottom
Boots

It scares me how guilty I am!!

You know you're obsessed when...
*You have more LOTR posters than you have wall space.

*You dress up to go to TTT no matter if it's the premiere or the beginning of April.

*You call yourself a Hobbit because you are one of the shortest students in your class.(That's me) Or, if you're taller, you call yourself an Elf.

*Your LOTR obsessed friend thinks you are "too obsessed."

*You noticed your teacher was absent the day TTT premiered. Immediately you think "I bet she's in line for TTT" (And you were right!!)

*You convince your teachers to read LOTR. Or if they don't have time, you offer to stay after and read it to them while they grade tests.

*As you hike out on the trail, you sing "The Road Goes Ever On and On" not too loud, but loud enough to be heard, And you notice that your brother is lagging behind you and acting like he doesn't know you... (Whoops, hehe guilty!)

*Every time you go to the movies (Even if your mom dragged you along to see one that isn't TTT) you make it a ritual to go up and touch the LOTR poster.

*While at the movies, you notice that the outrageously priced giant tub of popcorn has a LOTR design on it. Even though you know you'll never be able to eat all the popcorn, you buy it anyway.

I'm guilty of all of those except for the last one (My mom always stopped me and wouldn't let me buy it...
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )