View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 07:50 AM   #791
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Actually, I believe it was Nilp who brought up the one-kill idea and I was strongly for it too. So our traitor didn't even need to talk us into it. It was my belief that we stood a better chance without known innocents, and though it would take more Days, if we played it right, it would allow for a more cunning victory. It worked for me before (well, sort of). And it worked again.
Yes, it is my belief that the single most dangerous thing the Werewolves can give the villagers is solid information they can use. Which is why the Seer is and will always be the most dangerous enemy for Werewolves. If we gave you known innocents and were forced to be killing them off at NIGHT (and having a merry dance trying to read the Ranger's steps), you would have had more time to catch us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Oh you nassty wolvses!!! *hats off*

[ . . . ]

And Nilp, as stupid as this sounds, I must say I was very uneasy with you as well; not actually over what you said which was basically very reasonable and thoughtful - but because how much involved you were. So I just kept telling myself that I can't start suspecting you "just because" you're more involved.
Actually I wanted to point out that I was not as involved in this game as I was in my previous stints (phantom and Lommy's games) because a) the timezone was way wrong for me (6am deadlines, as I've said) and b) 'my' werewolfing computer, which is the one my brother owns, was unavailable to me cos he's jobless at this time so he's using his laptop instead of being at work or sleeping early. The only time I exerted extra effort was during the last DAY.

If you want to see me really involved . . . well, not soon. I'll have to let this die down, hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Oh, you wolves...

When Greenie (who had been under my radar) revealed me her role after my death and made me guess her fellows, I said "Inziladun", made a small pause and continued "Brinniel", but then I had no idea, and named several (innocent) people before saying "if it's Nilp, I'm going to kill him" and she said "it is Nilp" and grinned. So foul of you, Mr Felagund!

But all four of you played marvellously. Too bad.
Haha, Greenie did tell me that, but unfortunately I was unable to reply. (That was the same NIGHT we missed a kill due to miscommunication, methinks.) I had planned to tell her to say to you, 'Kiitos for liking me, and anteeksi. ' And then something about pointing out that Legate's in the same game.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote