View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 04:14 PM   #246
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Actually, I think they did provoke discussion. At least i started suspecting them and still do.
So can you pinpoint someone from there? So you suspect all the four-five? Whom would you choose from there?

They provoked discussion in a sense that lots of people said that was waay overboard and toilsome to read - but did it give something to pick up upon on someone in special?

I don't think it did. So was it of any good for the game? No. Was it something that helped us to go after a baddie? No. Was there something they said that someone could pick from there and start making a case? No.

All the reasonable discussion eg. "playing this game" has come afterwards and could have been done without those four first pages (not including the few posts I already mentioned erarlier).

How much I may suspect some people I might be tempted to vote for someone only talking nonsense toDay. And especially in this kind of a game which is already crazy enough without us making it even more unfathomable by just talking nonsense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
I still don't think that whether or not someone has a posting requirement is indicative of evilness.
Neither do I. If everyone, good and bad alike (and all in between if htere be such persons) have requirement then of course having a requirement on you is not a mark of evil... And I know it also from my personal experience: I have posting requirement and am an ordo. Where did you get that idea from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
As I've already said, I don't have one; neither, apparently, does Rikae. So you're wrong in stating that everyone has one. Everyone should have one? Possibly, but that's an argument you'll have to take up with our dear Modduck.
Now whether you are a wereduck who tries to help his mate or a cobbler seeing a chance of helping a duck by that (untrue) statement - or whether Sally has made a mistake, or I have misinterpreted the basic idea of this game wrong... well these are all possibilities.

Re-reading the rules makes me still stick to my interpretation of them - that everyone, all, had to do something different this time eg. not play only as they themselves would play but to be required to do something else as well. Why else would there be all those countless reminders of how she would wish to meddle with all of us and how everyone would have to step out from their normal approach to the werewolf if some people just were plain ordos?

I just don't believe it.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote