View Single Post
Old 05-05-2003, 04:43 AM   #944
Schmendrick
Wight

Schmendrick has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

When Talōmi finally woke up from his thoughts, Isilmė was quite pleased to notice that she was not the only one with a blushing-problem... "Would you like to dance?" he asked, ever so politely. Finally!I thought he'd never ask!Isilmė thought and gave him her most charming smile. "Yes, I'd love to! After all, that's what these shoes are for!"

Talömi lead her to the dance-floor and as if by magic, the music changed again. They were now playing Colplay's "Yellow" (which fitted the chicken-theme quite well). It wasn't a very easy song to dance, but they were both doing very well. For the first time during the whole party, Isilmė felt genuinely happy. She loved to dance and she loved the song and her partner was very charming indeed. Isilmė didn't know if it was considered bad behaviour to talk during the dance, but she couldn't bear the silence. "So where are you from?" She finally asked. "Do you live here, in Minas Anor?"