View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 06:09 AM   #486
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Just in case you're wondering, I'm still here! I'm following the current sub-plot with interest, but feel that it's complicated enough without any interruptions by Wyrma - fortunately for me, as a big, real life creative project is taking quite a bit of my creative energy at the moment. Also, I'm waiting for an appropriate moment for a new Tinar post - as the three young men aren't moving at the moment, there's not much for him to do. I have further developments planned, but for them to take place, Tinar needs to get going in the direction of 'Maenwaith City'.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying reading all of your posts!
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'