View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #306
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
How is my vote better than theirs? I actually gave it thought, and used it to try and counter what they started in motion.
Why do you assume that, just because I voted early, I did not give my vote thought?

[QUOTE]
Quote:
I have always been quick to defend people against arguments I consider to be flawed. Nerworc's arguments against tp were, in my opinion, flawed./quote]

I believe you responded to Nerwen of how could she distrust Phantom on banter. Well.. how could you trust him on banter?
This is redundant; you already asked this, and I already answered.

Quote:
It seems to me that you are defending him based nothing on what you think of his alignment. But because Nerwen's arguments against him, in your opinion were flawed.
Yes...yes, that's about right. How is this a problem? If someone were to accuse you for flawed reasons, I'd defend you, too - even though I trust you about as far as I can throw you at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabellkya View Post
I never claimed that I knew for certain the alignment of who I voted for. However, I did give it thought - which is a difference between the votes. If people were unable to get information from other players in regards to their alignment, then what exactly is the point of having a Day phase? Hmm? You seem to think that information relies solely on what occurs during Night. Which is ridiculously .. flawed and lazy. Your entire stance is rather odd, and it definitely shows you are up to something - but when aren't you. It also seems like you are faking here, and I question how it is productive and good for the Cave.
Again, why do you assume I did not give my vote thought? This is rude and condesending. Simply because there were fewer posts does not affect my own ability to think and vote the way I thought would best help the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Lottie, I've heard your resonings but this is plain weird. Is your mind really that easily turned?
Early on was banter. I did not think about the implications of voting him; I simply went along with the 'oh, that phorc, he's so silly' state of mind. After I thought about the implications, I realized that voting him was actually not a bad idea - for reasons I later stated. Honestly, I thought it was obvious if people thought about it - give phorc a chance to have the spotlight, let him prove himself, and try to get a feeling for an inherantly slippery player. Since I didn't think much exciting would happen (and, as it turns out, the only real discussion later was about my vote), I decided to go ahead and vote. I expected to go to sleep hours before I actually did, which, sadly for my mental state the next day, did not happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Lottie is really very careless and confident in the beginning of Day1. Reminds me of a wolf who's happy with her pack and thinks they'll win... or a happy-happy orco. She also gives the impression that she is voting first and then coming up with reasons afterwards. Hmm... Wonder if I should change my mind about her.
Have you never played with me? Start of Day 1, I'm, for lack of a better word, bouncy and happy. Usually at the start of most Days I'm bouncy and happy (unless we've lost a Gifted, in which case I'm bouncy and sad).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
I didn't want to mention it, but if we do that then it's pretty obvious that if they're not evil they'll get Night-killed. Unless the Elves want to confuse us by not doing so.
So...what? We elect people we don't think will do what's best for the village for fear that the wolves will kill the people we honestly think will be good representatives? That's like, in a normal game, ignoring someone who makes sense in favor of someone who doesn't because you don't want to lose the player you think is making sense. In that case, you've already lost the chance of utilizing the player's good ideas, and instead are following someone who could well be on the evil team.

EDIT: xed with the Remaining Reps