Thread: LOTR Sightings!
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 08:18 PM   #3
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Thumbs up

ok, since no one around here wants to be nice i'll talk to you since i'm a nice Ka. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (really. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i mean it).

well, i've had many LOTR sightings but, let's begin with my favorite.

There is a man down the street from my house, and every morning he starts up his 56' chevy pick-up truck. well, every morning the Ka has to walk down that same street at the SAME time this man starts up his pick-up.(sorry if this is sounding too much like a "fairy tale" format but, come on it happens every day.) Any way, it is always very early in the morning (don't ask me what i do when i walk down the street at 5:00 a.m. every morning.) So, as any Scorpio would do as they are very curious, i stopped walking at stood and looked at the man as he walked to his truck. Then by some unknown fource he stopped looked staight at me and stared. Luckley, the moon was out and i saw him i had to double look the first time. What i saw was Boromir- or so i thought. He was around early 40's and had golden/reddish hair (just like boromir) and about 5'11'' (the same height of Sean Bean who plays boromir in the FOTR). Well, we stood there for about 5 minutes just stareing at each other. Then he double shook his head, as if he was seeing things. Then like always he got in his truck, and i walked down the street.

Pretty amuseing then? I really don't know what he thought i was from his memory but, i don't really want to know.

oh! also i see a merry look alike everyday for about 3 hours. Verry funny, gets confused alot, impatient. yup, sounds like a merry. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

ok i'm done. call me an freak know.
Quote:
"where ever i go there's always pooh. There's always pooh and me. Whatever do, he wants to do just pooh and me."
- A.A.Milne
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote