View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 02:21 PM   #197
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Was gone for a lot of the day for an out of town interview, was afraid I was going to miss a bunch. Guess not

Good job to Inzil yesterday, that was a lot of pressure to put on him but he made a good choice!

The votes in order yesterday were:

Inzil -> Sally
Rikae -> Sally
Sally -> Inzil
Greenie -> Sally
Nerwen -> Sally
Shasta -> Rikae
Wilwa -> Sally

So I would think the wolves would have wanted to wait at least a little bit to see if anyone else would vote for an innocent so that they could just jump on board. As soon as Sally voted for Inzil they would have just needed one ordo to go alone with that and the other 2 wolves could have jumped on. Rikae therefore looks really good here, I think a wolf would have waited until at least 2 or 3 people had voted before jumping on.

Wolves would have probably wanted to wait a bit longer, which I guess makes Nerwen and I perhaps the most suspicious, and then Greenie is just nicely in the middle, but by the time she voted it would have been quite unlikely for the wolves to get enough votes, so I say she looks quite good just based on that.

Shasta right now looks the most suspicious to me, if he was an ordo I would think he'd have a better understanding of how the innocents needed to vote together, so the fact that he voted differently is really concerning. Really to me it looks like either a villager who didn't seem to understand what we were trying to accomplish, or perhaps he figured Sally was going to get the votes anyway so he could throw his away for whatever reason. Also could be a wolf who didn't seem to foresee that this vote would make him look bad, and again just tossed away his vote. The whole thing is weird and kind of makes little sense either way.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 10-16-2014 at 02:22 PM. Reason: edit: weird typo
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote