View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 01:18 PM   #494
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Whaddaya know? Musical-Beren has a much easier time of it being distressed and dismayed than he had of being awed and humble. I present to you - the second section. I might even have to smooth it down to curb his enthusiasm, so that the peak of his despair falls later in the song.

Also, in the event that you choose to read onward, I did proofread the second chapter briefly, because reading is supposed to be enjoyable and not make you cringe at the sentence structure. The real fun begins in Chapter 3 (as does the real weirdness). So if/when you decide to go for it full swing, just bear with it until the end of the third chapter, at which point the story starts shaping up and picking up the pace. Just another fair bit of warning - if you start reading quicker than I can write, you might catch up with me somewhere half-way despite my head start (halfway through Chapter 6 now). Up to you. Just let me know, and I will do my best to proofread ahead of where you're reading.