View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:38 AM   #8
TheGreatElvenWarrior
Mighty Quill

TheGreatElvenWarrior has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
I think a lot of that was to do with the ludicrous nature of the LOTR Triv... which took the film as canon.. for myself I embraced the surreal nature of the thing after getting asked something on the lines of who played the third elf on the left at Helm's Deep.. all toooooooo silly....
I came into possession of the trivia stack for that game. Someone (maybe my mum or brother?) decided to quiz me on it. There was a question that I answered, and I was told that I had answered it wrong. My retort was "but that's how it was in the books!" I can't remember the question now, but if I could, I would post it here.

Just because I don't get a question right in the LotR Trivial Pursuit game, doesn't mean that I'm not a "real" Tolkien nerd!

As far as Trivial Pursuit games go, I usually do pretty well. I was awesome at Beatles Trivial Pursuit, and everyone who was playing with me decided to quit halfway through the game because they thought that it was a hopeless cause.

EDIT:
I took that quiz on Denny's website. I got a 'B'. There was some question about Radagast in there. I just finished re-reading The Hobbit yesterday!

Last edited by TheGreatElvenWarrior; 12-14-2012 at 10:43 AM.
TheGreatElvenWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote