View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:55 PM   #373
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots Nogrod

I thought Nogrod deserved a little extra attention because he is on the chop right now.

In spite of everything, including his odd split vote thingy yesterday and his misguided notions about me I believe (at least for the present) that he is innocent and is trying to come up with suggestions and ideas about how to best help the village...I don't agree with all those ideas (particularly the ones that involve lynching me) but they do not seem right now to bear the stamp of werewolfery. It is a lot safer for wolves to be seconding other people's ideas rather than bearing the brunt of offering ideas themselves, and people who are doing the seconding or at least gave me the impression of doing the seconding are the ones that I tried to focus on and Nogrod does not fit that bill.