View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #369
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

There, lots of reading to do.

Here are the things that stand out to me.

As I have read over the posts I have become a bit troubled by Brinniel, Firefoot and Kent.

Except for her last post, Brinniel spent the entire Day in self-justification and not really helping much in quest of wolves.

I find this rather suspicious.

For whatever reasons, which might be good ones, Firefoot has been unusually silent. She made some disturbing references to the Seer yesterday which is not really something an ordo wants to be doing. Her vote for me yesterday also seemed to come rather out of the blue.

ToDay she said at the beginning she wouldn't be around much (fair enough) and ultimately has come down hard on Nogrod.

My suspicious about her, I admit are primarily focused around her talk about the Seer yesterday.

Kent bothers me for a couple of reasons. The first is, as Firefoot mentioned, he seems so defensive about his status as a newbie, as if he is using it as a shield to protect himself from worse. He is the one who is always bringing it up. He is also a bit scattershot in his approach to things. He will say things and then back off of them.

The most troubling example of this is in post 328 where he really went out in attacking Form. I find his tone in this post to be troubling and almost underhanded in a way...especially when after making all these attacks on Form he backs away from them immediately.

I find this very disturbing.

Last edited by Kuruharan; 04-15-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: corrected a direction of a bracket on Kent's name
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote