View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 01:49 AM   #146
Dininzilielen

Silmaril

Okay. I see myself. This is good. If I see myself again tomorrow, that's even better. It will mean that I got in.

I now see what people are talking about when they say their posts are missing. I see that I'm down from something like 60 to the one I just posted above. Most of them were in Books, too.
That's okay. If I can still get back home tomorrow night, it will be okay. But I'm gonna haunt someone real hard if I gotta slog my canoe through cyber jungles again.

The underlying message here is, it is good feedback to know that people care this much about their place of rest!

And, Alkanoon (sp?)--thanks for the smilies! I don't know how to work them to get them on here, but they were fun to look at!

D'oh! I know why it shows only 1 post so far from me and that I joined this month--it's because I had to register under a slightly different name! Now I remember the question I emailed before tonight--how do I get my old name and original register/join date back? That is something I care about . . .

Last edited by Dininzilielen; 02-19-2004 at 01:53 AM.