View Single Post
Old 05-16-2003, 10:16 AM   #7
Lossentilien
Wight

Lossentilien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I took my really annoying 8 year old cousin to see TTT. Big mistake.
He'd been alright watching the extended dvd, but there was a half hour break for him, so I stupidly agreed to take him to see TTT at the cinema. He was awful. I hardly ever buy sweets, cause the noise is annoying, but he wanted them, so I did.
The whole way through he was making unbelievable amount of noise, not to mention the fact that his eating was noisy too. And at all the fight scenes he was practially jumping out his seat, attempting to copy the characters. (Very very badly.) I almost screamed at him, but instead just gave him a harsh warning and my evilest look. Afterwards, I asked him what it was about, and he said "fighting". Couldn't comment on anything else.
Needless to say, I've never taken him to the cinema again. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] And he calls the characters "the guy with the sword" and stuff like that.

The second time I saw TTT there were loads of chavvy guys in the back, and whenever Arwen came on they be all "whey!!!" and they, of course, slagged Legolas. And to my horror, started cheering and shouting when Haldir died.

Oh, and my friend, who's not a LOTR fan, had been told that Arwen was Aragorn's daughter. Big shock for her at the love scene. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]