View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 09:38 PM   #346
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
Nog who do you think is the real Glorfindel then if not Angu?
Nerwen would be my first choice. Her sarcasm upon arrival might also tell about her being it. And her being away most of the Day would explain why she hasn't yet said anything about it - and if she is the ranger, she would think for a moment now what to do - while trying to find out what has been happening (if she needs to pick it up now). But that remains to be seen.

One possibility is Greenie. She has played low profile, is intelligent enough to lay low and has had no chance to react to the latest developements... Although the problem is that I think Ang "revealed" before she went away. Thus making it a bit unbelievable.

Glirdan might be a better choice: he has been overtly active, protecting and helpful as well and voted "right" - and if I'm not wrong (haven't checked) has been away long enough to have missed the reveal? Now that should have to be checked actually...

Hard to say.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote