View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:53 PM   #713
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Firstly, good job innocents! You did some marvelous wolf-detecting. And the whole mental limbo with the dreams was a stroke of genious on Shasta's part. Kudos to you.

KMs, I was very impressed with your knack for knocking the gifteds! It was kinda scary, looking at the kill at Night and thinking "what? ANOTHER one? AGAIN?". Refreshing the page every few seconds about 2 minutes before DL was a bit nervewracking, though. You were awesome, and you put up a good fight despite the unbalanced conditions.

As for that part, I sincerely apologize to both the wolves and the village for not thinking the logistics through. The lesson learnt from that: do not start an experimental game the first time you mod unless you've had it reviewed and approved by all of the ancient WW-playing community. I hope you enjoyed the narrations, though.

Once again, well done everyone! You were very entertaining, and even though I was a bit pressed for time and only skimmed the thread lately it was fun to see first the mix up with the dreams, and then the final reveals... And every once in a while I chuckled when on a suspicion list all the KMs were under one group but the wrong one...