View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 09:37 PM   #713
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Pipe

Immy, I hope I have not abused your characters. I felt like things needed a little jump start. If you want anything changed (or deleted), just let me know and I'll do it.

Let's have some Goldberry type dreams, everybody. Those of you who have connected up to the Nimrodel stuff, please do a dream sequence like that.

I can imagine that Elves have wakeful dreams, Alak. How about giving it a try? Maybe I'll post something up as an example, and you can let me know what you think (such as "man, LMP sure has some nerve!).

Helen has been ill and finally knows why (something like lyme disease), and that explains why she's been having trouble helping move Tapestry along.

Anyway, Helen and I are thinking that after the dream sequences, I'll have Marigold to a Goldberry type washing day, then there will be the burial, then Aeron will decided whether he stays with Marigold or continues with the group, and then the group will take off after Tharonwe and Raefindan.