View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 10:53 AM   #379
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
White-Hand

Ad Ang: Yeah, but you should not vote him just in case someone else turns mad (ha, ha *someone*) and votes him as well. Anyway, I'm leaving toDay, so just in case I'm dead overnight, an advice:

Try to play it on being sure. If you are to lynch someone, then try to lynch primarily:
1. A known Wolf,
2. If you don't have a known Wolf, then it's safer to lynch the known Cobbler, because in a small village a Cobbler almost equals a Wolf, since he can participate in voting. He still counts as Innocent, however, but if the balance is equal, you have to lynch a Wolf and not him, of course. In case it's not already late.
3. If you have nothing of the above, then lynch a likely Wolf.

And, also, I think I was quite a good target for the Wolves, being so vocal and all. So one of the supporting points when decising who is a Wolf and who not might be based upon who voted for me, or at least spoke against me.
This point is also based on that I think - here please note that I don't know if I'm not assuming too much (as I know myself, I probably am) - but they might have thought me a Seer. If anyone, then Mac probably could: he has a habit of pointing out things (to his comrades, probably) and on Day 1, he reacted on my first post like this (boldening mine):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
Silence kills. Especially now. Early time it might be, but we must grasp as much knowledge as we could, and this is not accomplished by just silence or idle monologues. Rather, let us talk.
Idle monologues? Look who's talking...
Maybe I'm indeed assuming too much, but I don't see why would Mac quote especially this point. This would mean he'd tell about it also to his comrades later - so they could be specifically aimed against me. Though they probably wouldn't vote for me all (to be not all suspicious), some might. E.g. Shasta's vote, her only post on Day 2, might have been influenced by the thought that I am likely to be killed and her vote will only help it, without him having much problems with it, since he wasn't here all the day, so he "just voted, and all is ok, right?"
But once again, I'm known for overcombining thoughts, so... just what do you yourselves think of it.

Also seeing now what Ang said about Volo, I am somehow supported in my suspicions that Ang's attempt to speak to me "O Curunír, old friend..." was a (rather silly) trick to play this on me. Though I'd like friendly Celeborn, this was fishy, and if you are indeed innocent Ang, you are making unbelievable mess with acting like this.

But, double-think everything I said here, these are just assumptions (everything under the stars). That's just for the case the Wolves choose to try to sway the balance to get rid of me toNight.

Bye, and hopefully toMorrow.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote