View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 04:34 PM   #5154
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I let my fantasy run away a little bit and envisioned this. Every Night, theDead choose a ghost to return to the living. The next Day the ghost may post Tolkien quotes (to be defined, eg full paragraphs, first sentences, etc) on the Living thread. The ghost is not restricted in how much he posts, but may only post Tolkien. Once the ghost gets to the land of the Living, until he returns to his grave at Night he cannot communicate with the Dead (ie once on the Living thread he cannot look at the Dead Thread, and has to act independently). However, the question is what info the DT would be trying to convey. Maybe indeed the Dead have special powers, like one extra dream per game, or a dream every Night but 25% chance it's incorrect, or some other information the ghost would need to convey. The ghost idea is awesome but needs that extra bit to balance it out, it's the bit that's difficult to figure out.