View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 03:45 PM   #5141
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I am not sure if it's really necessary to limit post volume in that way. No one ever spams the thread singlehandedly to such degree (though I admit I have tried ). However, how about a simple rule that you can have no more than 3 (2? 4?) posts in a row? And an understanding that the post size limit is not there to break up the Wall of Text into 10 small chunks but so that what you say has to be more concise and to the point.
Going to attempt a reply from my cell phone to see where the comment box cuts off...

My reason against this is that it starts restricting strategy and like Inzil, gets me to have to think about more than I already do when I post. My personal title of “laconic” is actually making fun of my style, because I’m not a very concise person. Sometimes I use it to be intentionally confusing, but it’s just my nature when writing any post, not just playing werewolf.

(Cuts off here on my phone)

Anyway, my intention is to say I personally wouldn’t find restricting length and post construction a game idea I’d like to participate in. That’s not to say someone can’t try it for their game and that others won’t be intrigued by it.