View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 01:18 PM   #5121
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I don't like the idea of a post volume per Day because what if someone reveals and everyone but the Wolves have used up their posts? Maybe a post volume per hour would be better. That way you can prohibit the walls of texts while still allowing posts through the day.

I do have a question: does anyone know what makes the page flip? Is it the amount of posts on a page (ie every page has 20 posts) or the size of the physical pages (ie there can be 10 super long posts on one page and thirty tiny posts on another)? That would probably factor into deciding how many pages to allow in a Day (EVERYONE GET RID OF YOUR SIGNATURES!!!). If everyone is doing the minimum then there will be most posts on a page in one Day than if there are walls of text.

Problem: on my computer this post takes up half of the text box and on my phone it it's double the size of the text box.
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 06-14-2020 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Testing text box size on phone
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote