View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 04:07 AM   #840
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
So I just read through the Dead thread (beautiful calligraphy, Hui!), and watching D4 unfold through the eyes of the deceased brought back all the thrill and madness once again. I wonder how it would have gone if Nilp had stayed asleep - sally and I probably would have looked better on D5 with Mac's role revealed, and I actually considered faking a Ranger reveal if our Night kill had been blocked. But much better having it end with a flourish like this.

Shasta, if you're still reading, you really did your best to swing it for the village on D4. Not your fault the only people heeding you were wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
My packmates may want to correct me or add their own perspective, but at least my personal perspective was that very often our Nights were like: look for who might be the Seer - finding only a couple of cases with very wobbly bases - out of those not-so-convincing options, see what other advantages they have in case they are not the Seer.
This is basically it. We obviously swallowed Lottie's Seer bait (undecided whether she'd dreamed Hui or Legate) and BG's Odyssey quote (also the part 'Seer: no comment yet' in her list hinting it might be herself). We almost fell for Rikae's Seer hints and killed our cobbler, but then switched to Greenie more or less because she looked too innocent to lynch and had too good reads on people to keep around till endgame. I think Greenie + Brinn + Nilp were our most feared antagonists this game (Brinn was also my alternative candidate for being the Ranger at the end).