View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 06:13 PM   #828
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formy
And to those wondering: the Dead Thread is definitely a keeper, whatever its role. This theme came up several times over there. I think it will be a staple of Downsian WWing henceforth. In some form or other.
I'm all for this. One of the bigger downsides of dying (other than that is in fact, dying) is that you don't get to participate anyway. And it always has me feel bad for the ones who die early on. A Dead Thread continues to make the game fun for those who are lynched/killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formy
I mean... that does sort of bring up the question: who's modding next?

Because while I most definitely do not need to (there were Lists once! With a capital L), I *am* actually in a mood to play again!

Like it's 2006.
Haha, 2006 was a good year...though I didn't start playing WW until 2007. Welp, my wedding is offically postponed thanks to covid, and as of now I literally have nothing else to look forward to this year, so I might as well keep playing at least while I'm still working from home (which will probably be at least until September). I will say I could use a few weeks off from WW - maybe another game at the beginning of July?